Banana Rice Cakes
|Cashews||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Warm water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Rice flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Bananas/2 small bananas||1 Large|
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients leaving bananas.
2) In your blender, place the mixture to blend until smooth.
3) Keep it aside to rise for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4) Chop or mash the bananas and add to the mixture.
5) Lightly oil a griddle to cook the cakes until brown on both the sides.
6) Serve with honey or maple syrup.