Orange Layer Cake
|Shortening||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream shortening in it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it mixing well.
4) Add ½ of the milk to it.
5) Sift flour with baking powder and add ½ to the batter.
6) Add the milk, rest of flour and flavoring mixing them well.
7) Take two layer cake tins and grease them.
8) Place the tins in a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.