|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Allspice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey. Combine well to make a creamy consistency.
2) Add other wet ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
3) Next, sift the dry ingredients into the bowl and combine all together.
4) Add raisins and stir for couple of times by not overbeating the mixture.
5) Use a 9 x 9 inches cake pan, and grease with oil. Pour the mixture into the cake pan.
6) Set your oven 325° and place the cake pan inside the oven.
7) Bake for 45-60 minutes or until it becomes well baked.
8) Allow the cake to cool before serving. Garnish with apple wedges.