|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the celery. Cook until it has browned.
2) Blend the flour and seasonings into the pan.
3) Gradually add the chicken broth and cook the mixture, stirring constantly, till it has thickened.
4) Add chicken to the concoction in the pan and heat thoroughly.
5) After splitting the biscuits and place the chicken mixture in-between as well as on top of the biscuits.
6) Serve garnished with paprika.