Chocolate Layer Cake
|Shortening||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add sugar slowly mixing thoroughly by beating.
4) Beat the egg and add it to the batter.
5) Add half of the milk and mix properly.
6) Sift flour along with baking powder and salt.
7) Add a half of it to the batter along with rest of the milk beating well.
8) Add the rest of the flour with the flavoring beating thoroughly.
9) Take layer cake tins and grease them.
10) Place batter in cake tins and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
11) Frost cake and serve as required.