|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it aside.
3) In a wide bowl, add in the cream shortening, sugar, beaten egg and milk. Mix the ingredients.
4) Now add in the flour, sifted with baking powder. Finally add in the blueberries and make a firm smooth batter.
5) On a well greased, shallow pan, pour in the dough.
6) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
7) Cut the cake into small pieces and serve hot with butter.
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 28.6 mg9.5%
Sodium 116.9 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 4 g9%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet