|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it aside.
3) In a wide bowl, add in the cream shortening, sugar, beaten egg and milk. Mix the ingredients.
4) Now add in the flour, sifted with baking powder. Finally add in the blueberries and make a firm smooth batter.
5) On a well greased, shallow pan, pour in the dough.
6) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
7) Cut the cake into small pieces and serve hot with butter.