|Unsweetened chocolate square||3|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a pan and add the first three ingredients.
3) Cook them slowly until the mixture turns smooth.
4) Add the yolks of eggs to it and mix by beating well.
5) Add the chocolate mixture to it.
6) Sift the flour along with the baking powder.
7) Add it alternatively with milk.
8) Beat the egg whites and fold them in.
9) Take a loaf pan and grease it.
10) Place the mixture in a pre-heated oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
11) Decorate with white icing or chocolate before serving.