Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Whipped Cream
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned sliced pineapple||8 1⁄4 Ounce, well drained, juice reserved (1 Can)|
|Yellow cake mix||9 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a square baking dish, add butter and brown sugar, and cook, without covering, for about 1½ minutes or till sugar and butter blends completely.
2. Take a pan and spread the mixture on its bottom, add pineapple slices and top with brown sugar.
3. Use 1/3 cup pineapple juice, follow the instructions on the package to prepare the cake mix.
4. Transfer the contents into the pan, keeping the pineapple-sugar mixture intact.
5. Cover using a cloth and bake for about 6 minutes, turning the pan thrice for browning evenly.
6. Continue to bake for 3 more minutes.
7. Take a serving plate and place the pan upside down on it.
8. Cut as square pieces and serve along with whipped cream.