|Buttermilk baking mix||300 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cup)|
|Milk||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sugar||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter, melted (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sweetened fruit||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
1) Combine the baking mix, milk, sugar and butter. Then divide the dough into four parts.
2) Sprinkle with the baking mix, shape each portion into a 1/2-inch thick circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack.
3) Bake as per the directions until golden brown. Allow to cool, then halve each shortcake.
4) Place fruit over each shortcake halve, place the top and spoon over the whipped cream.
5) Slice and serve in nice dishes.