|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take a large bowl, add cream of tartar and egg whites and beat thoroughly.
2. Mix ½ cup sugar and beat till the mixture stiffens.
3. Take another bowl, sieve baking powder, rest of the sugar and flour, add salt and mix well.
4. Take a cup of milk and warm for about 45 seconds.
5. Mix warm milk with the dry ingredients, stirring gently.
6. Stir in vanilla and mix thoroughly till the mixture becomes smooth.
7. Mix flour mixture with egg white mixture, knead thoroughly with hands.
8. Take a 8 X 8 inch baking dish, spread the mixture and cook for about 7 minutes.
9. Slice into desires sizes, top with powdered sugar and serve.