Easy Home Made Fish Cakes
|Cooked cod/Haddock||8 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Instant mashed potato||176 Gram (1 Large Packet)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Pint (375 Milliliter)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Browned breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Lard/Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Discard skin and bones from the fish and flake.
2) In a bowl mix together instant mashed potato with boiling water.
3) To it add butter, parsley, fish and seasoning.
4) Beat eggs and keep aside 2 tablespoons, stirring rest in the fish.
5) Shape into 8 fish cakes.
6) Brush egg on the cakes and cover with breadcrumbs.
7) Fry the cakes turning once till golden brown.
8) Serve immediately.
Freeze open and seal tightly in a polythene bag. Keep back in freezer. Fry in oil before serving.