|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl, whisk the egg and keep it aside.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt, sugar and baking powder.
4) Add milk and the beaten egg and make smooth batter.
5) Take the bananas; peel, scrape and cut them in halves. First lengthwise and then across.
6) Take a well greased, shallow pan and pour in the batter. Place the bananas on top of the batter and scatter sugar over it.
7) Bake for 15 minutes.
8) Make slices and serve warm with cream or milk.