Carob Almond Cake
|Melted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yogurt/Sour milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and combine all together.
2) Now, take the dry ingredients to sift into the bowl. Blend well.
3) Use a 9 x 9 inch pan to grease with oil. Pour the mixture into the pan.
4) Set your oven at 325° and place the pan inside oven.
5) Bake for 1 hour or until the cake is ready.
6) Use your choice of frosting to decorate the cake and serve.