Pumpkin Layer Cake
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Corn oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for about a minute.
4. Portion this batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cake-pans and bake it for about 25-30 minutes at 325F.
5. Cool the cake pans for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve the mixture after topping with pecan halves.