Spicy Overnight Coffee Cake
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Carton (1 l)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) Mix and cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Mix in eggs and sour cream to this.
3) Make a mixture of the next 5 ingredients and add it to batter, and mix well.
4) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, grease and flour it and pour batter.
5) Sprinkle evenly over the batter a mixture of brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
6) Allow to chill overnight after covering.
7) On the next day, preheat the oven to 350°.
8) Uncover and cook in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake is done.
9) Serve with coffee.