This is your classic Rice Kripsy Treat recipe flavored with yellow cake mix! Whoever thought of this recipe my son would really like to give you a big hug.
We had fun making these today!
3 Tablespoon, melted
10 Ounce (1 bag)
Yellow cake mix
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Rice krispy cereal
5 Cup (80 tbs)
1. In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and melt them in medium low heat.
2. Put cake batter and stir well to mix.
3. Add the sprinkles, mix and remove from heat.
4. Put the rice krispies and stir to mix well till combined.
5. Put this into a 9x13 inch pan and press it well using an oiled spatula.
6. Top with more sprinkle and let it cool completely and set before cutting into squares.
7. In a serving plate, serve the cake cooled.
Delightful recipe for kids!! Watch this video to make an amazing snack for kids prepared with rice krispy. It is easy to prepare and carry to any picnic or party. The sprinkler topping makes these cakes makes these cakes look colorful and irresistible.