|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches tube pan to grease with oil or butter. Pour the batter into the pan.
5) Set your oven at 325° and place the pan inside oven.
6) Bake this for 45 minutes or until the cake is rightly baked.
7) Wrap and refrigerate the cake for sending as a holiday gift.