|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches tube pan to grease with oil or butter. Pour the batter into the pan.
5) Set your oven at 325° and place the pan inside oven.
6) Bake this for 45 minutes or until the cake is rightly baked.
7) Wrap and refrigerate the cake for sending as a holiday gift.
Calories 1132 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g71.9%
Saturated Fat 28.9 g144.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.5 mg41.2%
Sodium 917.6 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.9%
Sugars 126.2 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 28.2% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 51.5% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet