Healthy Pound Cake
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (Royal)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream butter into it.
3) Add the sugar gradually by beating it in.
4) Beat the yolks of eggs along with the flavoring until the color becomes pale yellow.
5) Sift the flour along with the baking powder four times.
6) Beat the egg whites until they become light.
7) Add them alternatively with the sifted flour.
8) Mix well by beating until the mixture turns fluffy and light.
9) Take a loaf pan and grease it.
10) Place the mixture in a pre-heated oven and bake for 60 minutes.
11) Decorate with ornamental frosting before serving.