1. In a pan on medium heat, put jello, corn starch, water and sugar.
2. Cook it till it thickens. Add the strawberries and stir to mix and coat all.
3. Turn off the heat. Allow it to cool. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, put cool whip, condensed milk and cream cheese. Beat it to mix well till combined. Set aside.
5. In a 13x9 inch deep dish, put cake chunks to form a layer.
6. Pour 1/2 of the strawberry mixture over it as another layer.
7. Spread 1/2 of the cool whip cheese mixture over the strawberry mix.
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 with the remaining mixtures.
9. Place in the refrigerator and chill till served.
10. In a serving plate or bowl, slice the short cake and serve as dessert garnished with strawberry slices.
Strawberries are wonderful and they are loaded with nutrition. And when you get loads of them, try making a scrumptious dessert that is easy to make. Chef Tawnya, the host of meals in a rush shows how to make strawberry shortcake pumped up in almost no time. The ingredients are few simple dessert ingredients and it’s all about layering them in a deep dish. This is a frozen dessert and best enjoyed during summers.