|Self raising flour||400 Gram|
|Caster sugar||400 Gram|
|Grapeseed oil||300 Milliliter|
|Canned crushed pineapple||200 Gram (1 Tin, Or Use Drained Pieces And Whizz Them In A Food Processor)|
|Pecans||100 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Bananas||2 , chopped|
|Dried pineapple/Glace pineapple||3 (To Decorate)|
|Cream cheese package||600 Gram (3 X 200G Packs)|
|Butter||200 Gram, softened|
|Icing sugar||6 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line, grease and dust three 6- inch deep cake tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and sugar and cinnamon
4. Add the oil and egg and beat into a smooth batter using a wire whisk or a wooden spoon.
5. Fold in the pineapple, pecans and banana.
6. Divide the batter equally among the 3 cake tins.
7. Place the tins on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake the cakes for 25 to 30 minutes until the springy to touch and a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center of a cake.
8. Remove from oven and invert onto wire racks. Leave to cool.
9. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and icing sugar until smooth and creamy. Keep aside until required.
10. Place one cake, lining side up on a cake stand or flat platter.
11. Using a palette knife, spread ¼ the prepared icing and sandwich with the next layer.
12. Repeat sandwiching 2 more layers.
13. Top the cake with remaining icing and spread evenly.
14. Garnish with pineapple slices.
15. Slice at the table.