Tropical Coffee Cake
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Peach-flavored yogurt||1 Carton (1 l)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) In a bowl mix all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, peach-flavored yogurt, vegetable oil, and eggs . Beat this mixture in a electric blender at medium speed.
3) Portion out this mixture on a greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
4) In a bowl combine 1/3 cup sugar, cinnamon and flaked coconut and spray it over the top of mixture.
5) Bake the batter for about 40 minutes at 350 F.
6) Serve the tropical coffee cake with coffee.