Tropical Coffee Cake
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Peach-flavored yogurt||1 Carton (1 l)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) In a bowl mix all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, peach-flavored yogurt, vegetable oil, and eggs . Beat this mixture in a electric blender at medium speed.
3) Portion out this mixture on a greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
4) In a bowl combine 1/3 cup sugar, cinnamon and flaked coconut and spray it over the top of mixture.
5) Bake the batter for about 40 minutes at 350 F.
6) Serve the tropical coffee cake with coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4125 Calories from Fat 1537
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g271.8%
Saturated Fat 66.3 g331.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 2433.6 mg101.4%
Total Carbohydrates 582 g194%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.4%
Sugars 389.7 g
Protein 67 g134.8%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 89.3% Iron 83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet