Almond Whipping Cream Cake
|Cake flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||1 , softened|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Slivered almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a bowl and add salt, baking powder and flour to it. Mix it well and keep aside.
3) Beat the whipped cream thoroughly until white peaks appear then add eggs and beat until it becomes smooth.
4) Beat in sugar until it dissolves completely.
5) Add vanilla, stir it in and fold the dry ingredients mixture in it.
6) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is baked properly.
7) Cool it properly.
8) Beat some cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy, add powdered sugar before beating it again.
9) Add extract of almond and mix well blending it completely.
10) Add almonds to it and stir in.
11) Spread the frosting of cream cheese uniformly on the cake and serve.