Apple And Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
|Apples||2 , peeled, cored and finely diced|
|Light muscovado sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Golden caster sugar||375 Gram|
|Grapeseed oil||250 Milliliter|
|Apple juice||60 Milliliter (Cloudy)|
|Self-raising flour||175 Gram|
|Apple juice||2 Tablespoon (Cloudy)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a 12 bundt tray with oil and dust with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apples with muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
4. In another large basin, beat sugar with oil, eggs, apple juice until well blended
5. Gently fold in the flour in 3 batches, using a spatula.
6. Stir in the apple mixture.
7. Spoon batter into the bundt tins, filling them 2/3 full. .
8. Place the tin on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake the cakes for 20 to 25 minutes until springy to touch and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center of a cake.
9. Remove from oven and cool in the tin for a few minutes.
10. Invert onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
11. In a bowl, beat together the icing sugar with apple juice and cinnamon to form a glaze.
12. Spoon glaze over warm cakes.
13. Arrange on a platter and serve with tea
14. Store in an airtight container lined with butter paper.