2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar until its fluffy.
3. Add 1 egg at a time and beat well.
4. Sift in the flour and whisk well.
5. Add vanilla and milk to the mixing bowl and beat until mixture is soft and fluffy.
6. In muffin cases, spoon in the mixture.
7. In the oven, pop the muffins and bake it for 15-18 minutes.
8. For making the icing – in a bowl, combine icing sugar, butter, food color and decorate the cake.
Are there any Birthdays coming up in your family? If yes then you should try these fairy cakes. The chef has explained the recipe with the icing for it. This is a rich fairy cake. Watch the video before trying them at home.