Million Dollar Pound Cake
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Equivalent To 6 Eggs)|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cream sugar and margarine together.
3. Add egg substitute a small amount at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Continue beating until batter is very light and fluffy.
5. Add lemon extract, vanilla, butter flavoring, milk, and flour, mixing well.
6. Bake 80 minutes in a bundt pan greased with margarine and floured.
7. Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out.
8. Combine confectioner's sugar and lemon juice.
9. Pour glaze over warm cake immediately after removing from pan.