|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||6 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Equivalent To 2 Eggs)|
|Low sodium baking powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Confectionery sugar||1 Pound (1 Box)|
|Unsalted pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Mix milk and vinegar together. Set aside to sour.
3. Bring water, margarine, and cocoa to a boil in a saucepan.
4. Mix flour and sugar in a bowl and blend in hot cocoa mixture.
5. Add egg substitute, sour milk, baking powder, and vanilla until well mixed.
6. Bake 50 minutes in a 9 x 13-inch pan lightly greased with margarine.
7. Five minutes before cake is done, melt margarine, milk, cocoa, and vanilla together.
8. Mix in confectioner's sugar and nuts.
9. Spread topping on cake immediately after removing cake from oven.