Very Easy Ice Cream Cake Roll
|Chocolate cake mix||18 Ounce (of your choice)|
|Vanilla ice cream||100 Milliliter|
|Chocolate sprinkles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to the temperature mentioned on the cake mix pack.
2. Grease a rectangular or square cake tin.
3. Prepare the cake as per the package instructions.
4. Allow to cool completely.
5. Place the cake on a flat surface and spread evenly with a layer of ice cream. If the ice cream starts melting, place the cake in the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Carefully roll the cake with the ice cream being inside. Gently roll like a carpet.
7. Place the roll in the freezer for another 10 minutes to avoid melting.
8. Apply another layer of ice cream on the top and cover with chocolate sprinkles.
9. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
10. Slice and serve as a dessert.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.5 mg1.8%
Sodium 439.6 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 36.5 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet