1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grease the muffin tin using a pastry brush with butter and sprinkle unsweetened cocoa powder in each of the muffin mold, coat the sides as well.
3. Turn the muffin tin upside down to shake off any excess unsweetened cocoa powder.
4. In a large heavy pot melt butter and add chocolate chips, over low heat melt the chocolate, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and slowly pour heavy whipping cream, set aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl combine egg with sugar, beat with electric mixture until thickened.
7. Add flour and chocolate mixture and beat until well blended.
8. Spoon batter into the muffin tins filling about ¼ inch of the tops.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 2 hour.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
11. Once done let the cake stand for 3 minutes and then run the knife around the edges.
12. Place a tray upside down and invert the pan, the loose cake will fall on the tray.
13. Using a spatula move each individual cake to a serving plate.
14. Sprinkle confectioner’s sugar on top.
15. Serve after a hearty meal.
Things You Will Need
III.THINGS YOU NEED
16 muffin tins.