|Butter||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Self raising flour||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups / 185 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (1/2 Cup / 100 Gram)|
|Milk||4 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Cup / 125 Milliliter)|
|Cream||8 Fluid Ounce (1 Cup / 250 Milliliter)|
|Jam||4 Tablespoon (Any Favorite)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Place water and butter in saucepan. Heat over a low heat until butter melts. Cool slightly.
3. Place eggs in bowl, whisk. Sift flour into bowl. Add sugar, milk and butter. Mix.
4. Spoon batter evenly into patty cake tins. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into center of a cake comes out clean.
5. Stand 5 minutes. Remove from tins. Place on wire rack to cool.
6. Cut jelly snakes into pieces. Set aside. Place cream in a bowl, whip until soft peaks form. Set aside.
7. Cut top from each cake to form a shallow hole (a). Set aside.
8. Place a little jam in each cake. Top with whipped cream (b).
9. Cut top of each cake in half (c). Place straight sides down on cream. Place a piece of jelly snake in center.
10. Place icing sugar in sifter or sieve. Sift over top of cakes.