Perfect for vegetarians and for those who are allergic to egg. Enjoy the goodness of every berry.
Cake mix/White cake mix
8 Ounce (Pound cake mix used)
Mixed berries/Dried cranberries
1 Cup (16 tbs) (frozen or fresh)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, powdered
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a loaf pan and spray cooking oil to grease the surface.
3. Take a bowl and add the pound cake mix flour and flax seeds powder and mix well.
4. Gradually add the water and keep mixing the flour well.
5. Use a hand blender to mix finally to make sure there are no lumps formed.
6. Add the berries. Once the berries are added do not stir too much.
7. Pour the cake mix batter into the greased loaf pan and even out the batter.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 33 minutes and check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick into it and checking if it comes out clean.
9. Cool the cake on a cooling rack for a while before serving.
10. Serve the cake as a dessert or a snack.
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this different recipe. Mostly because it's eggless so vegetarians will enjoy eating it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. You can serve it with tea if you like. Do check out the video.