|Vanilla ice cream wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||8 Ounce (1 Large Tin)|
|Strong black coffee||150 Milliliter|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Sweetening, If Necessary)|
1. Mix the condensed milk in a basin with strong black coffee. Add castor sugar to sweeten, if necessary.
2. Stir the mixture in the basin over a pan of boiling water for five minutes.
3. Line a cake tin with waxed paper. Pour a layer of coffee mixture into bottom of tin and cover with layer of wafers.
4. Repeat till coffee mixture is used up. Finish with a layer of wafers. Place in refrigerator and chill for 12 hours.
5. Turn out on a dish, remove the wax paper and decorate with whipped cream.
6. Serve straight from the refrigerator.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1597 Calories from Fat 410
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.7%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.3 mg44.4%
Sodium 925.6 mg38.6%
Total Carbohydrates 286 g95.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 202.4 g
Protein 29 g58.4%
Vitamin A 27.1% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 86.9% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet