The Dole Pineapple Easter cake is going to be the best dessert to serve at your Easter dinner table. It has a beautiful pineapple flavor, which will certainly attract many.
Canned crushed pineapple
20 Ounce, undrained (1 Can, Dole Brand)
Jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
1 1⁄3 Ounce (1 Package, 3.4 Ounce)
Cool whip whipped topping
1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed
Round angel food cake
10 Ounce, cut into 3 layers (1 Package)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use Seasonal Varieties, To Garnish)
1) In a medium bowl, mix pineapple and dry pudding mix.
2) Gently stir in whipped topping.
3) Stack cake layers on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers and on top of cake.
4) Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
5) Garnish with your favorite seasonal berries. I used fresh strawberries and blueberries.
This is a beautiful cake that is appropriate for a family gathering, but it is also healthier and lower in calories than most cakes. And it is delicious! Happy Easter from Betty & family!!! I hope you enjoy the cake! --Betty :)
Looking for a creamy, dreamy dessert to spoil your family and friends this Easter? Then this luscious dole pineapple Easter cake will surely come to your rescue. It is quick, easy, elegant, and scrumptious and can be made in minutes. Stream the recipe video to know more on this.