|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cold coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chopped nuts||2 Teaspoon|
1. For cake: Cream together 1 cup sugar and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat in egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
2. Combine dry ingredients. Alternately mix dry ingredients and coffee into creamed mixture, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Stir in apples and nuts.
3. Spread batter evenly in greased, 9 x 2-inch round dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 8 1/2 to 11 1/2 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with finger. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Cool.
4. For frosting: Combine sugar and flour in bowl. Gradually blend in milk. Cook on Full Power for 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture thickens and boils for 1 minute. Stir halfway through cooking time. Refrigerate, until completely cold.
5. Cream butter in small mixing bowl, until light and fluffy. Add cooled milk mixture gradually, beating constantly, until light anc fluffy. Add vanilla. Spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4052 Calories from Fat 1865
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 209 g321.3%
Saturated Fat 53.8 g268.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 342.5 mg114.2%
Sodium 1171.6 mg48.8%
Total Carbohydrates 508 g169.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65.2%
Sugars 314.9 g
Protein 55 g109.7%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 196.3%
Calcium 34.3% Iron 69.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet