Chocolate Malt Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Frozen non dairy whipped topping||12 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|Chocolate malted milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream together sugar and butter in large mixing bowl, until fluffy. Gradually blend in oil.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
4. Mix together flour, malted milk powder, and baking powder in medium mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk. Beat well after each addition.
5. For each addition: Pour one-half of batter into dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 7 1/2 to 9 1/2 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with finger. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Let stand for 5 minutes. Invert on cooling rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining layer.
6. For frosting: Combine all frosting ingredients in large mixing bowl. Mix until well-blended. Fill and frost cooled cake.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6081 Calories from Fat 3652
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 413 g634.8%
Saturated Fat 124.2 g621%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 904.6 mg301.5%
Sodium 1932.4 mg80.5%
Total Carbohydrates 584 g194.7%
Dietary Fiber 26.7 g106.8%
Sugars 302.9 g
Protein 72 g144.3%
Vitamin A 76.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 175.9% Iron 136%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet