Streusel Coffee Cake With Crackers
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Streusel||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Generously grease 12-cup bundt cake dish; coat with graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat remaining ingredients except Streusel and powdered sugar in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
3. Spread half of the batter in dish; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the Streusel. Repeat with remaining batter and Streusel.
4. Microwave uncovered on high 12 to 14 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 4 minutes, until top springs back when touched lightly.
5. Let stand uncovered on heatproof surface 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.