Streusel Coffee Cake With Crackers
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Streusel||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Generously grease 12-cup bundt cake dish; coat with graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat remaining ingredients except Streusel and powdered sugar in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
3. Spread half of the batter in dish; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the Streusel. Repeat with remaining batter and Streusel.
4. Microwave uncovered on high 12 to 14 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 4 minutes, until top springs back when touched lightly.
5. Let stand uncovered on heatproof surface 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5512 Calories from Fat 2216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 247 g380.6%
Saturated Fat 47 g234.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 560.6 mg186.9%
Sodium 5452.1 mg227.2%
Total Carbohydrates 775 g258.3%
Dietary Fiber 14 g56.1%
Sugars 424.5 g
Protein 69 g138%
Vitamin A 101.6% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 172.1% Iron 119.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet