Shrimp Long Cake
|Frozen peas and onions||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Frozen shrimp soup||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen cleaned shrimp||7 Ounce (1 package)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||1 Pound (1 package)|
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In covered saucepan simmer peas with onions, mushrooms, butter, and water about 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat shrimp soup with curry powder, milk, and shrimp until soup is hot and shrimp are heated. Combine pea and shrimp mixtures.
3. Meanwhile, start heating oven to 375Â°F.
4. Unroll refrigerated rolls; place, side by side, on cookie sheet.
5. Bake until brown about 10 minutes. Now, on deep platter, place shrimp and pea mixture, with baked roll rectangles, side by side, on top.