Shrimp Long Cake
|Frozen peas and onions||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Frozen shrimp soup||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen cleaned shrimp||7 Ounce (1 package)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||1 Pound (1 package)|
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In covered saucepan simmer peas with onions, mushrooms, butter, and water about 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat shrimp soup with curry powder, milk, and shrimp until soup is hot and shrimp are heated. Combine pea and shrimp mixtures.
3. Meanwhile, start heating oven to 375Â°F.
4. Unroll refrigerated rolls; place, side by side, on cookie sheet.
5. Bake until brown about 10 minutes. Now, on deep platter, place shrimp and pea mixture, with baked roll rectangles, side by side, on top.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2362 Calories from Fat 1192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g205.1%
Saturated Fat 53.7 g268.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1238.6 mg412.9%
Sodium 4544.6 mg189.4%
Total Carbohydrates 173 g57.6%
Dietary Fiber 22.9 g91.5%
Sugars 66 g
Protein 129 g258.5%
Vitamin A 52.5% Vitamin C 70.9%
Calcium 62.5% Iron 82.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet