Lemon Twist Cake
|Lemon pudding and pie filling mix||4 Ounce (1 package)|
|White cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 large package)|
|Thin lemon slices||12|
1. Prepare pudding mix as package label directs; pour into well-greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Make up cake mix as package label directs; pour over pudding.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until done. Refrigerate.
5. When cold, loosen all edges well with spatula; invert on serving plate. (Pudding will now be on top.) Garnish with lemon slices, slit and twisted as pictured.