Fudgiest Fudge Cake
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sifted with 1 teaspoon soda|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cream butter and beat in 11/2 cups of sugar. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cups of sugar until light Combine two mixtures.
2) Alternately mix in melted chocolate, warm water, buttemilk and flour.
3) Beat in egg whites.
4) Pour mixture into baking pan.
5) Place spices and raisins on top.
6) Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.