Frozen Peach Cake
|Sliced peaches||30 Ounce|
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Table cream/All purpose cream||8 Ounce|
1. Combine condensed milk and table cream and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 hours to thicken the mixture.
2. Arrange a layer of graham crackers in a baking pan or any container of your choice.
3. Pour half of the condensed milk and table cream mixture over the arranged graham crackers and spread until the crackers all well covered.
4. Arrange some sliced peaches on top of the mixture (you may slice the peaches in half to make it thinner).
5. Place another layer of graham crackers over the peaches.
6. Pour-in the remaining mixture over the second layer of graham crackers and spread evenly.
7. Top the mixture with the remaining sliced peaches.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. Serve for dessert. Share and enjoy!
Calories 449 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.4 mg15.8%
Sodium 268.5 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 50.7 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 265.9%
Calcium 24.2% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet