Chocolate And Nut Biscuit Cake
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce (Dessert Variety, 125 Gram)|
|Golden syrup||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce, cut into small pieces (125 Gram)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Digestive biscuits||4 Ounce, roughly broken (125 Gram)|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Glace cherries||1 Ounce, chopped (25 Gram)|
|Walnuts||2 Ounce, roughly chopped (50 Gram)|
1. Butter an 18 cm (7 inch) flan ring.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the syrup and the butter.
3. Microwave on MEDIUM for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has melted, stirring frequently.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Turn the mixture into the prepared flan ring and level the top. Mark lightly into ten wedges, then chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until set.
6. Serve cut into wedges.