Chocolate And Nut Biscuit Cake
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce (Dessert Variety, 125 Gram)|
|Golden syrup||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce, cut into small pieces (125 Gram)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Digestive biscuits||4 Ounce, roughly broken (125 Gram)|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Glace cherries||1 Ounce, chopped (25 Gram)|
|Walnuts||2 Ounce, roughly chopped (50 Gram)|
1. Butter an 18 cm (7 inch) flan ring.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the syrup and the butter.
3. Microwave on MEDIUM for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has melted, stirring frequently.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Turn the mixture into the prepared flan ring and level the top. Mark lightly into ten wedges, then chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until set.
6. Serve cut into wedges.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2604 Calories from Fat 1778
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g310.1%
Saturated Fat 93.3 g466.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg81.3%
Sodium 769.9 mg32.1%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g68%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.2%
Sugars 124.4 g
Protein 24 g47.1%
Vitamin A 56.9% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 31.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet