Banana Caramel Pudding Cake
|Packed dark brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mashed banana||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (About 1 Banana)|
|1% milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fat free vanilla ice cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine brown sugar and 2 tea spoons flour; set aside.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
4. Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine banana and next 3 ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
5. Spoon batter into an 8-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
6. Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over batter (do not stir). Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until pudding is bubbly and cake springs back when lightly touched in center.