Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry fruits||150 Gram, dry|
|Mixed nut||150 Gram, dry|
|Rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spice powder||1 Pinch (Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)|
1. Grease the cake bowl with butter and flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 160 degree centigrade.
3. In a bowl, add butter, sugar, and eggs, whisk well and keep aside.
3. Take another bowl, add flour, baking powder, and spice powder and mix well.
4. Stir in this mixture to the egg and sugar mixture, add dry fruits to it and mix well.
5. Transfer the cake mixture into the greased bowl.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or more, depending on the size of the cake.
7. Check if the cake is al dente by inserting a knife-edge or a thin stick. If it comes out clean, you cake is ready.