Peach Preserves Pound Cake
|Packed light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peach spread||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Such As Polaner All Fruit)|
|Chopped crystallized ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg white||1 Large|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Low fat buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 tablespoons flour.
3. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in peach spread and ginger. Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Lightly spoon 3 cups flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and salt. Combine buttermilk and baking soda. Add flour mixture and buttermilk mixture alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in extracts.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4896 Calories from Fat 1281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 145 g223.7%
Saturated Fat 82.3 g411.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 957 mg319%
Sodium 2153.6 mg89.7%
Total Carbohydrates 835 g278.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.7%
Sugars 514.4 g
Protein 65 g130.3%
Vitamin A 89.6% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 55% Iron 246.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet