Peach Preserves Pound Cake
|Packed light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peach spread||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Such As Polaner All Fruit)|
|Chopped crystallized ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg white||1 Large|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Low fat buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 tablespoons flour.
3. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in peach spread and ginger. Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Lightly spoon 3 cups flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and salt. Combine buttermilk and baking soda. Add flour mixture and buttermilk mixture alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in extracts.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar.