Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
|Cooking spray||1 Tablespoon (Butter-Flavored)|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fat free sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Packed light brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat free milk||3 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, vanilla, and eggs; beat well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating just until dry ingredients are moist. Combine brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Spoon 1/2 of batter into prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with 1/2 of brown sugar mixture. Spoon remaining batter over brown sugar mixture, and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over batter. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes on a wire rack.
6. Combine powdered sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over coffee cake.