|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Plain flour||4 Ounce, sieved (125 Gram)|
|Jam||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together until very thick and creamy - approx. 5 min in an electric mixer.
2. Fold the flour into the mixture.
3. Pour half the mixture into a greased 8in/20cm ovenproof glass flan dish, lined with greaseproof paper.
4. Preheat the oven to Convection 180°C.
5. Cook on the low rack on Convection 180°C for 20-30 min, until firm and set.
6. Turn onto a wire rack. Cook the remaining mixture as above.
7. When cold, sandwich the cakes together with jam. Sprinkle the top of cake with caster sugar.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1372 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 642.9 mg214.3%
Sodium 230.7 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 274 g91.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 171.9 g
Protein 26 g52.2%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet