Make no Mistake Coffee Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a 9 x 13-inch disposable pan with pan spray.
2. Make certain that the butter is a soft, room temperature to make sure it creams easily. Using a whisk cream the butter, sugar, and salt together until they become light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time.
3. Sift the remaining dry ingredients into a clean bowl or plate using a fine wire strainer. Fold in half of the dry ingredients to the cake batter and then half of the milk and vanilla. Repeat with the last of the dry and wet. Combine the filling ingredients in a separate container.
4. In prepped pan layer add ½ cake batter, sprinkle ½ filling, and then the other ½ of the cake batter. Carefully spread the batter evenly with a spoon or spatula, trying to keep the filling in place. Sprinkle remaining filling over the top.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes and serve.
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg19.6%
Sodium 134.7 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 28.6 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet