If chocolate were illegal, we’d happily go to jail for this moist, rich and dense, flourless chocolate cake. Ceci Carmichael, host of Good Food Fast with Family Circle on the Food Network shows you how to make this sinfully rich, dense, flourless chocolate dessert.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Sticks)
8 Ounce (High Quality, 60% Cocoa Or Higher)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Dusting)
1. Melt 2 sticks (1 cup) butter and 8 ounces of bittersweet chocolate in saucepan over low heat.
2. While butter and chocolate are melting, mix dry ingredients together - 1 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
3. Add eggs to dry ingredients and whisk together. (You can add the eggs all at once.)
4. When the butter/chocolate mix has cooled enough to ensure that its heat won't scramble the eggs in you dry ingredients/egg mix, temper the butter/chocolate mix into the dry ingredients/egg mix and whisk the two together until they are completely blended.
5. Cut a piece of wax or parchment paper to fit the size of your spring-form baking pan, and lightly butter it.
6. Place it into the baking pan, buttered side up, and pour the cake mix into the pan.
7. Place into a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Don’t over bake it!
8. Remove from oven, allow to cool and remove from the baking pan. Place on a serving plate.
9. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and add garnish to as desired to add color or flavor to the cake.
10. While this cake is so rich you only need a sliver, don't be surprised when your guests ask for another slice, and demand that you give them your recipe for this delectable, flourless, chocolate creation.
Even if you don't have a sweet tooth I bet you will start craving for this yummy delicious flourless chocolate cake after watching this video. Chef Ceci shows us how to bake a flourless chocolate cake yes you read it right, a flourless chocolate cake. Matter of fact even she herself couldn't resist while baking the cake, yes it is so tempting. The video is simple amazing, a very easy and hassle free way of baking a flourless chocolate cake. So next time when you are out of flour you can always make a cake w