|Cake flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry butter cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Measure flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a sifter.
3. Beat cream in large bowl until stiff with electric mixer at high speed. 1
4. Beat eggs in a small bowl until very thick and light with mixer at high speed; beat in vanilla; fold into whipped cream. Sift dry ingredients over cream mixture; gently fold in with wire whip until batter is smooth; pour batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 35 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
6. Cool layers in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; loosen around edges with a knife; turn out onto wire racks; cool.
7. Put layers together with strawberry butter CREAM; frost side arid top with remaining frosting; garnish with strawberries, if you wish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4728 Calories from Fat 1528
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.7%
Saturated Fat 84.8 g423.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1284.3 mg428.1%
Sodium 2017.1 mg84%
Total Carbohydrates 727 g242.5%
Dietary Fiber 38.7 g154.9%
Sugars 409.8 g
Protein 83 g166.7%
Vitamin A 113.6% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 131.3% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet