Quick Sour Cream Coffee Cake
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||4⁄5 Cup (12.8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour, the baking soda, and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 cup honey until warmed. Add to the butter and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, sour cream, and vanilla.
5. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons honey, the cinnamon, and nuts.
6. Turn half the batter into an oiled 9-inch square pan. Drizzle half the honey mixture over top. Repeat with the remaining batter and honey mixture. 7. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a pick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2115 Calories from Fat 1827
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 204 g314.1%
Saturated Fat 97 g484.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 784.5 mg261.5%
Sodium 2573.5 mg107.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 25.3 g
Protein 42 g83.4%
Vitamin A 93.1% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 58.8% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet