If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
|Banana||4 , chop (into chunks)|
|All-purpose flour||300 Gram|
|Icing sugar||150 Gram|
|Butter||150 Gram (Melted)|
|Dark chocolate bits||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flaked almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large-sized bowl, mix the flour, yeast, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon powder.
2. Add butter and eggs and whisk thoroughly.
3. Add in the bananas cut into chunks and whisk until desired smoothness. Best if banana is briefly processed before adding, in this case add 1 tsp. lemon juice to the banana before processing
4. Add the chocolate bits, vanilla extract, almonds and mix
5. Transfer the cake mixture into a greased moulder.
6. Bake for 5 minutes at 180 °C (356 °F). To decide if the cake is well cooked, a toothpick stocked into the cake must come out clean.
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.1 mg20.7%
Sodium 86 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 22.9 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet